
Today,
Is a nice Saturday….
Nice weather….
Nice sunshine….
Nice people I met….
Somemore nice environment for sleeping….
Today,
No need to attend class….
No need to listen to the boring lecture…..
But I have done many things at the evening….
I have washed my clothes…
Although I just need to put them into the washing machine…
But I have to wait for them being finish cleaned since the machine Is the stupid one…
And then, I hung them up to be dry….
And then, wash the filter…..
Refill some clean water into the filter….
Next, clean up the kettle…..
Boil water and fill it into all my bottles….
Lastly, clean and tidy up my room…..
Mop the floor…..
Lastly taking bath…..
I feel so nice after doing those things coz they look clean….
And nice to c…….
Name: jacynth cHaW
Egg Day: 13th JunE
School:
S.R.J.K.(C) KARAK, S.M.K KARAK, M.M.U-(MALACCA CAMPUS)
Email:
yeechin85@yahoo.com(primary), jacynth85@yahoo.com
mY hObBiEs:
i likE tO CoOk... BuT nOt intErEsted in eating what i CoOk... tHis iS nOt mEans that tHE fOod iS nOt dELiCioUs... im EnjOying thE pRocEsS...
sOmEthing abOut mYsElf:
mayb i SeEms likE nOt friEndly at all... bUt i rEally dO... get clOsE tO mE & nOe mOrE abOut mE... u'LL b sUpRiSed!!!
~Favourites~
*my d@dDy & mOmMy
*~~mY dE@reSt EstHer, tiM, sHem & hUbBy~~
*~~~mY FriEnds....
xx_Dislikes_xx
*--sTudY--*
**pl@yinG G@meS**
**foRmAtting my NotEbook** :(
[[ ^^The WisHLisT^^ ]]
##_i hopE ppL aRound mE HapPy fOrevEr_##
*^^i HopE my familY & fRiendS HealtHy always^^
*and i hOPe tis worLd peace foRevER.....
!!My Goal!!
***CGPA 3.67 & above... hehe... unBeLiev@blE***
mEi P_inG's
eELinG's
mEnG_sEonG's
jacynth's friEndsTer
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Da creater
[[ l_E_T's S_t_A_r_t !!! ]]
Tagboard here.
Today,
Is a nice Saturday….
Nice weather….
Nice sunshine….
Nice people I met….
Somemore nice environment for sleeping….
Today,
No need to attend class….
No need to listen to the boring lecture…..
But I have done many things at the evening….
I have washed my clothes…
Although I just need to put them into the washing machine…
But I have to wait for them being finish cleaned since the machine Is the stupid one…
And then, I hung them up to be dry….
And then, wash the filter…..
Refill some clean water into the filter….
Next, clean up the kettle…..
Boil water and fill it into all my bottles….
Lastly, clean and tidy up my room…..
Mop the floor…..
Lastly taking bath…..
I feel so nice after doing those things coz they look clean….
And nice to c…….