
Hello....
Today is a hApPy Day for me.....
What is so special?
Haha....
Dear.... HaPpy AnNivErSaRy.....
yaya... you are right...
We have been together for one year...
Throughout this year, i was fulled with happiness and warm...
Really....
When im with u, u treat me like a little baby...
Take care of me....
Concern about me....
I really enjoy it a lot....
Even when im moody and bad temper.....
You always be patient a lot....
I really appreciate it....
I wanna tell u sumting...
Without the existence of u, my world is snowing....
Dear... I LOVE YOU....
Name: jacynth cHaW
Egg Day: 13th JunE
School:
S.R.J.K.(C) KARAK, S.M.K KARAK, M.M.U-(MALACCA CAMPUS)
Email:
yeechin85@yahoo.com(primary), jacynth85@yahoo.com
mY hObBiEs:
i likE tO CoOk... BuT nOt intErEsted in eating what i CoOk... tHis iS nOt mEans that tHE fOod iS nOt dELiCioUs... im EnjOying thE pRocEsS...
sOmEthing abOut mYsElf:
mayb i SeEms likE nOt friEndly at all... bUt i rEally dO... get clOsE tO mE & nOe mOrE abOut mE... u'LL b sUpRiSed!!!
~Favourites~
*my d@dDy & mOmMy
*~~mY dE@reSt EstHer, tiM, sHem & hUbBy~~
*~~~mY FriEnds....
xx_Dislikes_xx
*--sTudY--*
**pl@yinG G@meS**
**foRmAtting my NotEbook** :(
[[ ^^The WisHLisT^^ ]]
##_i hopE ppL aRound mE HapPy fOrevEr_##
*^^i HopE my familY & fRiendS HealtHy always^^
*and i hOPe tis worLd peace foRevER.....
!!My Goal!!
***CGPA 3.67 & above... hehe... unBeLiev@blE***
mEi P_inG's
eELinG's
mEnG_sEonG's
jacynth's friEndsTer
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Da creater
[[ l_E_T's S_t_A_r_t !!! ]]
Tagboard here.
Hello....
Today is a hApPy Day for me.....
What is so special?
Haha....
Dear.... HaPpy AnNivErSaRy.....
yaya... you are right...
We have been together for one year...
Throughout this year, i was fulled with happiness and warm...
Really....
When im with u, u treat me like a little baby...
Take care of me....
Concern about me....
I really enjoy it a lot....
Even when im moody and bad temper.....
You always be patient a lot....
I really appreciate it....
I wanna tell u sumting...
Without the existence of u, my world is snowing....
Dear... I LOVE YOU....